Thursday, January 15, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY

Babe & I made up this mornin, cus last night we were arguin' again! But ya, today was freaking cold to the maaax! Was a bad day to wear shorts and a shirt man. But it was alright, thank God wasnt real bad nawmeen? 1st period was fun, as usual. 2nd period, did an exact same math test from last term & forgot everythaaang >:[ 3rd period, was hella boring! & 4th period, we went to the library to search up "CAN ANIMALS THINK?". We were all asked if we wanted to be in Honors English, but im really scared if I cant catch up with anything. Maybe i'll try! After school had VC, then babe finished school early today so he met up with me at Fhs. Went to Kams, they ate pho & parfait? I ate a banana lumpia only. Then after, went to babe's house. Chilled for awhile, then went home. & BREAKIN' NEWS: All public school no school tomorrow! Haha, you know what that means, 4 daaay weekend bitch :D & it's almos my fajah's birthday <3 I've got alot of homework too, i'll do it on Monday! Play now, homework later! Nah, JK. Hope we wont have blackout or floods again, I FUCKING HATE THAT! But right now, im suppose to be watching America's Best Dance Crew, but my dad wont let me. So ya, now im js doing this shit.