Sunday, January 11, 2009

ANOTHER BAD DAY

YUP! I WAS RIIIGHT >:[ TODAY WAS ANOTHER BAD DAY!
First of all, I woke up fucking early.. Like 7, and I remembered that babe had to meet up with his friends by 8. So I called him up on private, & I knew he js woke up.. But I didnt say anything. He hung up, & I was just waiting till he calls me. It was almos 8 already, so I figured he aint goin answer. So I got all sad and kinna anger, I texted him. Then got into an argument. Didnt talk for the whole day. I js forgot about it. So since he was havin' fun at water park, I should have fun too you know! Got ready went to Shannon's house, waited for her cousins them for like an hour? Then found out, they dont have the truck! So we had for squeeze in one small tiny car. Drove to Pearls, bought our ticket for "The Unborn", ate Panda's first & waited for Steph & Shann. But the moving was starting soon, so we had for look for seats. CJ was complaning because she said the theatre's stinks! Haha >:] When we got in, everybody was goin crazy. I gotta say, mostly had Farrington students! People were taking pictures, boys were jumping over the seats. Then this lady who worked there came in and scolded all of them. When had the previews, we all was fuckin' scared already! I sat between CJ and Drazen [: CJ got busted from this hawaiian guy that was sittin' in front of her cus she kept kickin' his chair. Haha! Everybody was goin nutts, especially the girls! Was screaming so fucking loud, when the scary part was done already. I dont blame them, cus they was sitting in the front. The movie was the most scariest movie I ever watched. We all was shettin' bricks, even the BOYS! & before the movie they was ackin' all tough. Whaa'eva! I missed Joey the whole time, like forealsz! Anyways, after Steph them ate so we chilled at the food court. We went Dip N' Dots after, and then went to sit down by Pacsun because we were waiting for Shy. But we got too lazy, so we left to go back home.

Got to the Transit, & Hannah's brother came to pick us up. He dropped me home, so I could go change for the party. & Hannah went home for change too. Then Hannah met up with me at my house, and my dad dropped us off. We seen all Shannon them at the end of her street, so we picked them up. Headin' to Shannon's hale! When we got there, some of us were sleepy. Some were gettin' hyphy, & some were playin' games. Then suddenly, JOEY CALLS. & he told me the most craziest thing that happened at water park. I thought he was joking, but he wasnt. He told me, that this CALIFORNIA GIRL ASKED HIM FOR HIS NUMBER! So Uly and Gemar had to go & give it to that mother fucker. I dont feel like talkin about it, cus im gonna start gettin' all sad and shit again =/ I hope that girl calls him, cus I really wanna talk to her. Well, the party started, and we were outside chillin' till it was time for eat. Everybody was grindin'. CJ, who my gad! She was stilling my food. After that, Joey came.. & we had "the talk". Was getting bored so we decided for leave. Went his house, & my papi picked me up. Now im home, doing this. Well, I gotta go sleep. Im fucking breakin' out now. Bye <3