Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL

January 14! Was too tired & lazy to get up, but had school today & I didnt wanna miss anythaang. So got ready around 5:30, left to go babe's house at 6:00 and got there around 6:15? Idk. But slept some more, then left to go Kim's house. After that, we met up with Drazen, CJ & Val (i missed that girl so much) almos by Kayla's store. Bought some drinks and musubi. & started walkin' to school. It was already 7:5o when we got to school. Usually the bell rings at 7:55, but was 5 minutes late. Advisory first, & got report card & schedule! Got straight A's nigguh ;D But got no reward from parents; sucks! First class was 3rd floor, was fun cus had Calvin, Christian P, Shannon, Hannah & alot more people. So far, I love this class the most! Haha, wanna meet new people too [: 2nd period got math again, so people. Was boring, all I did was talk stories with May. I MISSED HER TOO <3 3rd period, got Mr. Motooka! Haha, people say he's cool. My first impression, he's alright. Kinna funny too. Told us his stories bout this girl who liked him when he was in High School. Was funny, forealsz! But gotta take choke notes, my hands gonna get sore! 4th period, got Mr. Wayman! Urgh, people say he's BORING! Oh gosh, he talks like he has no feelin'. But I got LANCE, SHANNON & VAL :D & some other people, I think it's gonna be fun later. Well gotta go, babe's callin' BYE -