Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ALALA UKALELE!


Mmmm, I have'nt been bloggin' for 2 days already. I got too lazy, I guess? Hmmph >:P I forgot what I did on the 12th? But I know that I went out, haha. Shoot! But on the 13th, we went all around the worrrld :D Haha! That morning I got ready, walked to Shannon's house and waited for her cousin and his friends to pick us up. First, we decided to go Yogurt Land since none of us went there YET! We were all fucking excited till Jordan had to ruin it & say that he didnt wanna go no more. So we drove there for nothin'. Then we stopped at the gas station to put gas, & CJ was complanin' bout how hungry she was. & I had a feeling for a Kona Coffee shake, haha. So I told Jordan to go to the closest Jacks! & we did, had a little trouble cus we were holding up the drive through. Bought almos everythang on the menu! Nah, but after we decided to stop by Sandy's. We all felt like tourists, cus Jordan is a "Nalo" boy & he dont know nothin bout town. So we stopped & asked people how to get there. It took him a long time finding it's way. But ya, we got there & passed through. Then passed by Makapu'u & Sealife Park, etc etc. Went through Waimanalo, then decided to go Pali Lookout! While gettin' there, Jordan almos banged this car & did something to this other car which made the driver call him out & shit. The guy looked scary & ugly! We got there, wasnt that windy up there, wonder why? But went down the old Pali road. Looked scary cus had this garther looking like string hangin' from the tree. Was thinking that somebody must've hung thereself! OOH, HEEBY JEEBIES O_O Then after, went all the way back Kalihi picked up Shy & Steph & headed to Menchies. Didnt get to buy cus I ran out of money already! But ya, Jordan them had to leave so we headed home & had some little difficulites. But everything was alright at the end. Oh wait, but when we was headin' back home.. OMG! IT WAS SO TRAFFIC & JORDAN WAS RUSHIN', WE ALMOS GOT INTO A CAR CRRRRASSSH AGAIN >:[ Such a wreckless driver, ya? Tsk, tsk, tsk!