Wednesday, January 7, 2009

GENKI'S



I woke up around 6 this morning, and was wondering if I should go Genki's with my girlfriends [including some boys] today. Took shower, and was ready by 10:30. Met up with Hannah and CJ at Kalihi Waena, & waited for Drazen by Kalihi Super Meats. We took the 1, which was the wrong bus. So we stopped at Farrington where we met up with Steph then :] Then suprisingly, CJ lost her money. So Drazen and I offered to treat her. YOU GOTTA PAY US BACK! Haha, I ate so little bit. Compared to Ms. Butay over here. Haha! She wanted some more mochi icecream. Nah, was hella good though. Forealsz! Then after, was planned to go Kaka's but didnt. So only Steph, Shy and James went. Then we agreed to go to Alas, but ended up not going. So we all decided for go back Kalihi, & go Joey's hale. Ate & played games, watched T.V. I missed him so much today <3

Seen stuff I didnt like at all today. Those stuffs seem so fucking sassy! BITCHES >:P

Anyways, gotta go sleep. It's 2:00 sharp, though im not tired yet. Tomorrow's plan is to chill at CJ's house & after spend time with baby <3 Kthns, night.