Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DAAAMN >:P

Last night, got home late! I was hella tired, forealsz. I brushed my teeth and went straight to bed. But I had for wake up 6 in the morning to call babe, cus he was heading to school soon. & after, i went to sleep again. Woke up fuckin 10 something! Ate & used the computer, waiting till someone calls me up. So Shannon called and asked if I wanted to go her house. So I got got ready at 11. & I was reeeal lazy to go out, but I had to cus I planned to go babe's house after. Didnt leave till 1 something, haha >;] Then when I got to Shannon's house, had only Hannah & Drazen. & I was HELLA tired still. Anyways, we decided to go to Kams for buy food & Jamba Juice, went back to her hale to eat & watch The Epic Movie. I stayed for a little while more, but had to leave to go babe's house. Left his house at 5:40, and now im home eating my ass off! Im fucking hungry.