Monday, January 26, 2009

R.I.P ALEX SUGUITAN

I have'nt been doing my blog lately. But I was too busy with studying for school, and was tired & lazy to do this. But now, i've got time. Anyways, left of on January 18th. That was my papi's birthday, didnt do much. Just had some friends come over & ate cake, then went to Kams & Wallgreens [sp?] was plannin' to cruise around but Joey, Drazen & I ended up going home.

Now it's January 26! 8 days had passed, Joey & I made 13 months, had Leiah Reese's birthday. & the most saddest thing happened.. My brother Alex, had passed away on January 24 which was Saturday mornin'. He was going to work, 6 in the mornin' & a car crossed the center line and ended up on the same lane as him causing them to bang head to head. The guy who crashed into Alex was only 18yrs old. Then the impact made my brother's car to spin and ended up the opposite way he was headin' which made another car crash into him. A mother, daughter & another person in the back. The 18 yr old is in critical condition & the mother, daughter is in serious condition. So much things is happenin', planning the funeral, gettin' lawyers so we can sue the guy, so much!

But all I want Alex to know is that, we'll always miss him & that we love him so much <3 REST IN PEACE BELOVED BROTHER.